Jabra Evolve2 85 MS USB ANC Wireless Bluetooth Headset 28599-999-999
Web ID: 30349
We set out to create instant quiet, anywhere. The result is a worldclass professional headset with cuttingedge digital hybrid Active NoiseCancellation (ANC), powered by our most advanced digital chipset ever and designed for incredible noise isolation; just put it on for instant immersion in your thoughts. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: 28599-999-999
Hear yourself think.
We set out to create instant quiet, anywhere. The result is a world-class professional headset with cutting-edge digital hybrid Active Noise-Cancellation (ANC), powered by our most advanced digital chipset ever and designed for incredible noise isolation; just put it on for instant immersion in your thoughts.
It’s time to change the game. Welcome to the new standard.
Total Noise Cancellation (TNC) = Passive Noise Cancellation (PNC) + Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Sound demo is for illustration only. Actual experience may vary.
Don’t hide when you’re in your stride.
We’ve taken our busylight to a whole new level, making it visible from any direction. The red light is automatically activated when you’re on a call or in a meeting or you can activate it yourself at the touch of a button. So, even when you’re right in the middle of everything, your busylight will protect you from all angles, and all interruptions.
It’s like having a built-in security guard for your concentration.
Bigger speakers. Better sound. Boom.
We’ve built this headset with powerful leak-tolerant 40mm speakers. Factor in our advanced digital chipset and the latest AAC codec and your music will be sounding better than ever.
Good things come to those who wait. This is the audio experience you’ve been waiting for.
- Active Noise-Cancellation4 microphone digital hybrid ANC
- Speaker size40mm Ø
- Speaker sensitivity117dB @1mW-1kHz
- Speaker max input power50 mW
- Speaker frequency range20Hz-20.000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth - music mode20Hz-20.000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth speak mode100Hz-8.000Hz
- Microphone type4 Analog MEMS / 6 Digital MEMS
- Microphone sensitivity-35 dBv/Pa (analog microphone)/-26 dBFS/Pa (digital microphone)
- Microphone frequency range5-20.000Hz for analog microphone/100Hz - 8000Hz for digital microphone
- Audio codecs supportedSBC, AAC
- User hearing protectionJabra SafeToneTM
- CertificationsLeading UC vendors; meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements*
- Talk-timeUp to 30 hrs (with ANC/busylight off)/Up to 20 hrs (with ANC on/busylight on)
- Music timeUp to 37 hrs (with ANC off)/Up to 32 hrs (with ANC on)
- Charging timeUp to 140 min
- Power consumption5V/500mA
- Battery status % after 30 min / 60 min30% after 30 min and 60% after 60 min