Humanscale M2.1 Single Monitor Arm (Black)
Web ID: 29315
In todays fast-paced, agile work environment, theres no time for discomfort. M2.1, part of Humanscales revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike, M2.1 meets a variety of configuration needs for lighter monitors up to 7 kg (15.5 lbs.). ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Year
Manufacturer PN: M2CB-IND.AUS
Ease-of-Use and Agility
With innovative features like its Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings, M2.1 allows users to effortlessly adjust their monitor(s) to their optimal ergonomic position while also providing top-to-bottom cable management.
Reduced Cost of Ownership
M2.1 features the lowest cost of ownership of any monitor arm, meaning it is the easiest, quickest, and most cost-effective, arm to install and modify for future moves, additions and changes to the workstation. Its durable design also ensures the monitor arm won’t need to be replaced for many years.
Sleek, Safe Design
M2.1’s Smart Stop feature allows the user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on the desk edges. In addition, a built-in Counterbalance Indicator lets the installer counterbalance the monitor weight without a monitor.
M2.1 is designed to keep desktops efficient and clutter-free now and in the future. Features include an Accessory Bracket, which supports document holders, headphone holders, whiteboards or whatever wire-shaped accessory you may require at your workspace.
Simple and Sustainable
M2.1 ships unassembled to reduce packaging size and its modular links allow users to quickly design the most productive space without additional parts – all effectively saving resources, energy and shipping costs to get from factory to office. Humanscale monitor arms are also free of harmful Red List chemicals.
M2.1 is compatible with Humanscale’s revolutionary docking station, M/Connect 2, to eliminate desktop cables and provide a more streamlined workspace. It is also compatible with M/Power – a USB Type-A and Type-C charging station that offers convenient, high-speed charging for personal devices.
• Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position
• Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organised aesthetic
• A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
• Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
• Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customise the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
• Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation
• Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base
• Can be configured to hold up to three monitors
• Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind
Weight Capacity: Standard Single or Dual Monitors = 2.3 - 7 kg (5-15.5 lbs.)
Height Adjustment Range: Up to 305 mm (12")
• Polished Aluminium with White Trim
• Silver with Grey Trim
• Black with Black Trim
Warranty: 15 years
CONFIGURATION DETAILS (CODE DESCRIPTION)
M21 M2.1 Monitor Arm
CM - Two-Piece Clamp Mount with Base
B - Black with Black Trim
B - Angled Link/Dynamic Link
T - Standard Monitor Tilt (one per monitor)
B - Standard 100mm x 100mm, black
- - Not Applicable
Humanscale’s line of expertly engineered monitor arms ship unassembled to dramatically reduce packaging size – while still being quickest to install. Modular links allow users to design the most productive space without additional parts, which saves resources. This means that Humanscale monitor arms require far less energy, resources and processes to get from factory to
office. We consider the impact of our products on people both during manufacturing and when they are in use. Humanscale monitor arms are built with sustainable, non-toxic materials, and their durable design ensures that they won’t need to be replaced for many years.